A ceramic sealant, if applied correctly, will last for years to come most of the time outlasting the time you own the car itself.
General road grime, tar and salt will not attach itself as easily and issues like bird lime will not attack and damage your paintwork, unlike an unprotected car.
The other major benefit of ceramic is its toughness.
It can increase your vehicle’s paintwork dramatically as some paint such as Japanese paint, Vag cars, and especially colours like black and red, are notorious for being soft.
The price depends on the following factors: size of the car, condition of the paint. (all paint imperfections must be addressed prior to the ceramic application as they will be ‘sealed’ under the ceramic coating and can only be rectified if you remove the coating) .
Why should your vehicle be ceramic coating installed by us and not have a “dealership protection package” applied.
1. Hydrophobic properties. Water and contaminants struggle to adhere to the surface keeping the vehicle cleaner for longer.
2. Regular maintenance is made easier. It's super slick and hydrophobic finish makes washing your car easier and a pleasure to do, and won't degrade its performance with repeat washing.
3. Increased gloss levels. Added clarity with protection against UV damage, chemical damage, contamination and wash marring.
4. Increased resale value. When it's time to move on, your car will still look as it did when the coating was installed, ensuring higher sale or part exchange values.
5. Manufacturer guaranteed. Our coatings are exclusive to us and come with a full manufacturer guarantee for peace of mind when purchasing. That's what makes us different to other detailers. No eBay special coatings, no coatings that claim what they can’t do.